On this listing I had multiple offers in the first couple of days and we accepted a great offer after a price increase and just had to wait out the financing condition.
As we got closer to the condition deadline we hit a speedbump where it did not look like the financing was going to come through. I had to put on my listing management hat and start calling everyone who had already showed it, as well as everyone who wanted to show it but missed the chance.
In doing this we piled up the showings and interest, and had to make the decision if we would give the current Buyer an extension, or go back to the market. When discussing this with the other parties, I felt that the best offer we were going to receive was the one we had on the table.
I then switched to my mortgage broker hat and came up with some ideas that may help the Buyer get the approval they needed and working alongside the agent for the Buyer we worked together and got this approval done.
The Buyer, the Seller, the Buyer’s Realtor, and myself all worked and used our patience and it paid off!